How Do I?
Register for Courses
For existing users, course registration takes place on the MLC Portal. Instructions can be found on the Graduate Studies website.
Check Program Progress
You can quickly check your program progress through the MLC Portal, noting which courses are still left in your program plan.
- Log into the MLC Portal
- If you are not asked for your username and password, click Login in the upper right corner.
- Under Scheduling click Program Progress.
- Use the drop down menu to select the program you are in.
- Click Select Plan.
- Your program will populate under the drop-down menu.
- The courses you have taken are crossed out.
- Purple highlighting means the course is completed.
- Green highlighting means you are currently enrolled in the course.
Graduate Studies and Continuing Education course grades can be found in two places. If the course is completed, your final grade can be found on the MLC Portal. If the course is in-progress, your assignment grades and current course grade can be found in Moodle.
Grades on Portal
- Log in to the MLC Portal.
- If you are not prompted to enter your username and password, click Login in the upper right corner.
- Click Grades and choose Unofficial Transcripts.
- Note that grades do not show up in the unofficial transcript until they have been submitted by the instructor.
- If you are looking for clock hours for a continuing education course or webinar, click Grades, choose Grade Cards, and click on the course/webinar name.
Grades in Moodle
- Log in to Moodle and select the course you want to check.
- Click on Grades on the left-side menu on the course page.
- If the menu does not appear, click the icon in the upper left corner.
- Use the drop-down menu to change your view. You can also view grades and feedback by clicking on individual assignments or discussion forums on the course main page.