How Do I Set Up My Library Account?
You need to set up a library account to:
- Request items, renew items online, and see what you have checked out.
- Borrow and download ebooks and audiobooks from MLC Overdrive and TdS Overdrive.
To set up your library account:
- Click on the Login button in the MLC or TdS catalog. It's in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your library barcode (on the front of your MLC ID).
- Leave the password field blank.
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen, enter and retype your new password.
For more information about using your library account, see our tip sheet "Logging in to your library account."
Additional Library Help and Quick Links
- MLC Library Website: Information about the library and its resources.
- MLC Library Guides: Help finding library resources by topic, subject area, or course.
- Discovery: One-stop source for digital library resources.
- MLC Catalog: Books in the MLC Library.
- TdS Catalog: Area public libraries--request items for pickup at MLC, usually in 3-5 days.
- MNLINK: Minnesota libraries--Request items for pickup at MLC, usually in 5-10 days.
- ILL (interlibrary loan): Items that you can't find in MLC, TdS, or MNLINK, usually arrive in 1-3 weeks.