Best Resources for Online Learning
Consider using these resources for online teaching and learning:
Discovery for articles, ebooks, and other digital resources. (2nd search box on main library page) Off-campus users may have to log in with their Portal credentials to access these resources.
- ILL digital articles through MNLINK if not available through MLC databases. (Hint: Use the Articles tab.)
- Curriculum Builder for importing library database articles into Moodle.
- Overdrive ebooks and audiobooks. (Use library account barcode and password for login.)
- Contact the library to request scanning of materials. (Determine whether your use falls under fair use by using a fair use checklist.)
- Request online tutorials, handouts, etc. for teaching your students how to use specific elements of the library. We'll be working on some general ones, but you can also request specific topics and we'll put something together for you.