Changes in Library Spaces
The following changes are in effect due to COVID-19:
- Classroom LIB 100 is set up in the northeast corner of the library's main floor. The tables and chairs are set up to allow 6-foot distancing between individuals. Only marked seats should be used. Please do not move the furniture in this area.
- Furniture throughout the building is spaced to allow for 6-foot distancing. Furniture should not be moved. At tables with multiple chairs, only marked seating positions should be used.
- Current periodicals have been moved near the library entrance.
- Computers have been separated to allow for distancing between machines.
- Some of the children's literature bookshelves have been moved in front of the green wall.
- Study rooms will be restricted to 1-2 students.