Beginner's Guide to Moodle Gradebook
If you haven't used Moodle Gradebook before, this would be a great time to try it out. Some benefits include:
- graded Moodle activities are automatically imported into the Moodle gradebook
- students can log in and see their grades at any time
- at the end of the semester, final grades can be sent to Portal with a few clicks.
If you'd like to get started, please follow the instructions and links below.
Setting Up Your Gradebook
- Make sure your grade scale in Moodle matches the grade scale for your course.
- Decide if you want to do weighted categories in your gradebook or not.
- If you're using weighted categories, set up the categories and put existing assignments into the correct categories.
- Grade your assignments.