Using a Computer
MLC's Moodle site is available from any device with an internet browser and internet connection. If you are using a mobile device (tablet or smartphone) you can access Moodle from the browser or from the Moodle App.
- Open the internet browser on your computer. It is recommended that you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- Navigate to moodle.mlc-wels.edu
- Log in using your MLC account.
- If you already know your username and password, enter them in the appropriate boxes and click Log in.
- If you do not, please see the section on Initial MLC Account Credentials.
- If you had a username and password previously, but have forgotten one or both, please see this section.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact MLC Network Services.
- Use your Moodle Dashboard to navigate to your courses and Moodle profile.
Moodle offers a mobile app that allows students to view course content and complete many course activities from a mobile device. The app is available from Google Play and the Apple Store.
- Download and install the app for your device. Visit the Moodle App Download page or search your device's app store.
- Visit the Moodle App Documentation page for tips and features.
- The first time you open the app, it will ask you for the URL or site address of your Moodle site. Enter moodle.mlc-wels.edu/moodle
- Enter your Moodle username and password.
For additional help with the Moodle App, please see this FAQ page.