Organizing Course Content
Course resources and activities typically appear on the course page in the order that they are entered. Follow the directions below to organize content.
- Log into Moodle and enter your course site.
- Click on the gear in the upper right corner and select Turn editing on.
- A four arrow icon should appear to the left of each item on the course page.
- Click and hold on the arrows and drag the item where you want it to be on the course page. A greyed-out image of the item should appear to show you where it's going to end up.
- Release the click when the item is where you want it to be.
- You can rearrange individual items or entire sections on the course page.