Graduate Studies and Continuing Education course grades can be found in two places. If the course is completed, your final grade can be found on the MLC Portal. If the course is in-progress, your assignment grades and current course grade can be found in Moodle.
Grades on Portal
- Log in to the MLC Portal.
- If you are not prompted to enter your username and password, click Login in the upper right corner.
- Click Grades and choose Unofficial Transcripts.
- Note that grades do not show up in the unofficial transcript until they have been submitted by the instructor.
Grades in Moodle
- Log in to Moodle and select the course you want to check.
- Click on Grades on the left-side menu on the course page.
- If the menu does not appear, click the icon in the upper left corner.
- Use the drop-down menu to change your view. You can also view grades and feedback by clicking on individual assignments or discussion forums on the course main page.