Accessing your G Suite (Email) Password
Log in to Portal.
- Click Directory and choose By Person.
- Search for your name or click Me and your directory information should appear.
- Next to your Campus Email address, click on the blue key. Note that if you have already retrieved your initial password, the blue key will not be there.
- After you click the blue key, a small window will appear with your initial password. Record that password.
- Select Mail at the top of the Portal screen or visit Gmail and log into your G Suite account.
- Your email address is your username followed by @mlc-wels.edu.
- Enter the password you recorded in step 4.
- Follow the prompts to update your password.
- Note that this password is different than your MLC Network password to access Portal and Moodle.