Downloading Course Content
Instructors often provide course content to students in the form of PDFs, Word Documents, or PowerPoint presentations that can be downloaded and viewed. Please use the following instructions to download course content.
- Log into Moodle and enter your course site.
- Downloadable content can be identified by the icon to the left of the name. Some commonly seen icons are:
- Click the icon or the name of the file to download the content to your computer.
- Depending on your computer settings, the file might automatically download to your downloads folder. You might also get a pop-up window asking where you'd like the file saved. Follow whatever process you normally use to download files to your computer.
- Locate where the file has been saved and use the appropriate program (i.e. Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader) to view the file.
- If you are unsure of what type of program should be used to open the file, check the icon next to the title on the Moodle Course page. If this does not help, contact your course instructor.