Who do I ask for Moodle help?
- This website (help.mlc-wels.edu) should be your first stop for Moodle help. Use the search bar above to quickly locate pages related to your question.
- You can also check the Moodle course EDT0001: Introduction to Online Learning if it still appears in your course list.
- Check the course syllabus or other resources the instructor has provided.
Help from Others
- Contact a classmate or your instructor via email or Moodle messenger.
- Contact MLC Network Services.
- Contact the Director of Online Learning.
If you have questions regarding billing, course registration, or other topics outside of Moodle, please contact the MLC Graduate Studies and Continuing Education Office.