How do I fill out my course survey?
Graduate and undergraduate courses make use of Portal for feedback surveys. These surveys are used by MLC and individual faculty members to improve our programs and courses. You will receive a notification from your instructor, on your Moodle course page, or on Portal if you have a survey to fill out.
- Access the survey area of MLC's Portal by visiting https://portal.mlc-wels.edu/nwpp/surveys.php
- Log in to the Portal with your Moodle username and password.
- If you’re not prompted to log in, the login area is in the upper right.
- If you encounter difficulty entering the Portal, please contact the MLC Network Services help desk for assistance: email@example.com or 507-233-9100 during normal business hours, 7:30-4, M-F.
- Select the survey for your course.
- Follow the instructions on the survey.