Adding a Link to a Webpage in your Moodle Course
Nearly anything with a web link can be shared to your Moodle course page.
- Log into Moodle and enter your course site.
- Click the Gear in the upper right corner and choose Turn Editing On.
- Scroll to the course section where you want the link to be. Click Add an activity or resource.
- On the pop-up window, scroll to the bottom of the list. Choose URL and click Add.
- On the next screen, you'll see a few text boxes. You must fill in the top two.
- Name: what students will see on the Moodle course page.
- External URL: the link you want students to visit. It is easiest to copy and paste this.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save and return to course.