View Course as Student
This feature allows instructors to see the course home page and activities as if they were a student.
- After logging in to Moodle, enter the course you'd like to view as a student.
- Click the down arrow to the right of your profile picture in the upper right corner and choose Switch role to...
- Click Student
- You can now view your course from the perspective of a student. This is visually indicated by the blue word student under your username.
- To return to your normal role, click the down arrow to the right of your profile picture in the upper right corner and choose Return to my normal role.
- Note that the view is not a perfect replication of some items like viewing grades. For a completely accurate student view, please use a sample student account.