Remove Course Sections from a Meta-Site
Meta-courses can be reused from one semester or year to the next by removing the sections that are attached from the previous semester and then attaching the sections for the new semester.
- If you have not previously used a meta-site, please see these instructions.
- Log into Moodle and enter the meta-site.
- Click on the Participants tab on the left menu.
- Click on the Gear in the upper right corner and choose Enrollment methods.
- From the resulting list, locate the section names from previous semesters.
- Click the trash can to the right of the course section you want to remove.
- On the resulting page, verify you have chosen the correct section and click the blue Continue button.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until all previous sections have been removed. Do not remove Manual enrollments or Guest access.