Edit Multiple Due Dates
The Edit Dates report lets you review and update due dates, cut-off dates, and other timed events for multiple assignments, activities, or resources all on one screen. This feature is especially helpful if you’re reusing a previous course.
- Log into Moodle and select your course from the Dashboard.
- Click the Settings gear in the upper right corner and choose More.
- Scroll down to the Reports section and click Dates.
- Click the drop down menu by Activity Type to filter your view by activity.
- Click your course sections to expand the content of each section or click Expand All to view everything.
- The date options for each course item will be displayed under each item. Make adjustments as needed.
- When you’re done adjusting the date, click the blue Save changes button.