Grading Moodle Assignments
Using Feedback Files
When this option is enabled in an assignment, instructors can upload a completed rubric, a document with comments, or some other file to provide feedback to students.
- Enable Feedback Files from the Edit Settings menu of the assignment by checking Feedback files under the Feedback types section.
- Click on the assignment from the course home page and click Grade.
- A Feedback files section will be visible near the bottom of the right column.
- Drag and drop the file into the box with the arrow or click the Add button to locate and attach the file.
- After the file has been uploaded, click Save and show next to proceed to the next student.
- Students will be able to download and view the feedback file when they view their grade.