Moodle Profile Picture
Your Moodle profile picture is visible to Moodle users you interact with, helping to put a face with a name. Please follow the directions below to add or update your profile picture.
- Access your Moodle profile by following these instructions.
To add a new profile picture:
- Locate an ID-type picture of yourself (not a picture of your family, pet, logo, etc.) on your computer. JPG or PNG files are recommended.
- Next to New picture, either drag and drop the picture into the upload box, or click the Add button in the upper left corner of the upload box to add a new picture.
- If you choose the Add button, a file picker window will appear.
- Choose Upload a file on the left side of the window.
- Note: If your picture will not upload, it is likely too large. Please resize the picture and try uploading it again.
- Click Browse.
- Locate the picture you would like to upload and click Open.
- Click Upload this file at the bottom of the window.
- Click Update profile at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
To edit an existing profile picture:
- Check the Delete picture box underneath your existing profile picture.
- Click Update profile at the bottom of the page.
- Click Edit profile and follow the directions above to add a new picture.